Wyong Christian Community School is a K-12 Christian School with a current enrollment of over 740 students located on the Central Coast of NSW.
Interested applicants should complete the Teacher Application Form or contact the Principal’s PA on 02 4351 2020 for further information.
We welcome casual teacher applications from qualified, capable and enthusiastic Christian teachers. It is essential teachers are actively involved in their local Church and affirm a personal belief in the school’s Statement of Faith, as accessible on our website.
We currently have the following positions available:
- Temporary Part-Time Canteen Manager
TEMPORARY PART-TIME CANTEEN MANAGER
Applications are invited for the temporary part-time position of Canteen Manager at Wyong Christian Community School. This is a 12 month temporary part-time position for 2 to 3 days a week during school terms with a 2021 Term 1 start.
The successful applicant will be actively involved in their local church and affirm a personal belief in the school’s Statement of Faith.
- Provide foods and a canteen environment that conforms with Government and School regulations.
- Comply with the current Food Safety and Hygiene Regulations.
- Comply with the current Health and Safety (WH &S) regulations.
- Order and control the canteen stock.
- Cook and prepare all food items to meet the needs of the school.
- Cater for internal functions.
- Roster volunteers.
- Financial management.
- Possess excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- Possess excellent communication skills with both students and adults.
- Demonstrate experience in developing a healthy school menu.
- Be a committed Christian and active in their local church.
- A current driver’s license, and reliable car.
- Experience with Munch Monitor online ordering system.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Food Hygiene and Safety training or a willingness to complete this certificate as soon as is possible.
- Experience in canteen management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable financial management skills.
- The ability to help develop, implement and maintain appropriate policies in relation to the school canteen.
How to Apply:
Complete the Canteen Manager Application Form. Including a cover letter addressing the selection criteria for this position, full resume and supporting documentation.
The completed Canteen Manager Application Form should be submitted to the School by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to The Principal, PO Box 550, WYONG NSW 2259
For further information please contact the Business Manager: Mr Grant Kayes.
Applications for this position will close Friday 22 January 2021.