Wyong Christian Community School is a K-12 Christian School with a current enrolment of over 740 students located on the Central Coast of NSW.
We welcome casual teacher applications from qualified, capable and enthusiastic Christian teachers. It is essential teachers are actively involved in their local Church and affirm a personal belief in the school’s Statement of Faith, as accessible on our website.
Interested applicants should complete the Teacher Application Form or contact the Principal’s PA on 02 4351 2020 for further information.
Position Available – Commencing 2019 Term 4
- Secondary HSIE Teacher (including Business Studies)
- Full Time
Applications are invited for the position of HSIE teacher from experienced Secondary Teachers with a strong commitment to Christian education.
The HSIE teacher will facilitate student learning to enable all students to achieve their God-given potential.
The successful applicant will be actively involved in their local church and affirm a personal belief in the school’s Statement of Faith.
In their applications, candidates should:
- Affirm a personal belief in the school’s Statement of Faith, as accessible on the school website as, well as active involvement within their local church.
- Display a high standard of competency, proficiency and innovation within the classroom.
- Provide evidence of exemplary teaching skills together with a sound HSIE curriculum knowledge from Stage 4 to Stage 6.
- Be an effective reflective practitioner who displays strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be committed to pedagogical advancement in their classroom.
- Demonstrate strong administrative skills, with a high level of flexibility and adaptability.
To apply for this position please download and complete the Wyong Christian Community School Teacher Application Form.
The completed Teacher Application Form together with all supporting documentation should be submitted to the School by email: email@example.com or post to The Principal, PO Box 550, WYONG NSW 2259
For further information please contact the Principal’s PA: Janine Hellyer
Applications for this position will close Wednesday 11 September 2019.
Early applications are encouraged.