Wyong Christian Community School is a K-12 Christian School with a current enrolment of over 740 students located on the Central Coast of NSW.
We welcome casual teacher applications from qualified, capable and enthusiastic Christian teachers. It is essential teachers are actively involved in their local Church and affirm a personal belief in the school’s Statement of Faith, as accessible on our website.
Interested applicants should complete the Teacher Application Form or contact the Principal’s PA on 02 4351 2020 for further information.
DEVELOPMENT / ADMINISTRATION OFFICER ROLE (MATERNITY LEAVE POSITION) 2019:
- 1.0 FTE
Wyong Christian Community School is a K-12 Christian School with 740 students and 83 staff located on the Central Coast of NSW. We are seeking to employ a full-time Development/Administration Officer to commence during Term 1 2019. This is a maternity leave position.
We are seeking a well organized, task orientated, enthusiastic self-starter to join our administration team. The primary role of this position is to promote our school in both the local and wider community and build links between our school and past students (Alumni). In addition to this, they would also be required to assist with event organisation and in our administration team where necessary, under the direction of the Business Manager.
The successful applicant will be actively involved in their local church and affirm a personal belief in the school’s Statement of Faith, found here.
In their applications, candidates should provide evidence of the following:
- Proven experience and /or relevant qualifications in relation to office administration.
- Strong team player.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Experience in fundraising and event management.
- Experience in marketing, advertising and development.
- Strong knowledge and skills in social media management.
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver a high and consistent standard of service.
- A Driver’s License and car is also required for this role as the work may involve some travel.
- We also encourage past students demonstrating the above attributes to apply.
To apply for this position, please review the Development / Administration Officer Role (Maternity Leave) Job Description and complete the Development/Administration Officer Application Form for Employment.
This completed Development/Administration Officer Application for Employment, together with supporting documentation, should be submitted to the school by email: email@example.com or post to PO Box 550 WYONG NSW 2259.
For further information please contact the Business Manager, Grant Kayes.
Applications for this position will close Thursday 21 March 2019.
Early applications are welcome.